Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's not telling you how I feel that scares me, it's what you'll say back.

Hehe. To some people who actually reads my blog will say "No, Not this phase again!!" when they read the title. I assure you the idea for the title is only because I just found this quote site and the quotes were quite ok so I decided to use them. Here is another quote:-

Love hurts when you break up with someone.
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you.
But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever.

Well, on to today's post I guess. Not much to write though. Just finished an important meeting yesterday with the client. In my humble opinion, the meeting went rather well actually with minor mistakes here and there. Now I have three days of rest before the next meeting with the district people (Well, two actually, today I have a little bug fixing to do). Going to be back in KL for the weekend. Can't wait for that. Still haven't bought the things i need for the model kit with all the things that happened last weekend. Maybe this weekend will be different(fingers crossed, again).

I think I will be having a money crisis this month. It's only the 12th and my funds are nearly dry!! ngaaaaa...Have to borrow mum's money I guess, again. Luckily I don't have a significant other. If not, my funds will be more drained!! huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment