Another uneventful day at the office. Development on the JEG2 Project are finished. Now I am bored out of my head. Nothing to do except surfing the web and listening to music. But I guess this is the life. Nothing to do, relaxing. A new season of House MD started last week. already downloaded the first episode. Next episode comes out tomorrow. I think. there is already a Heroes season 3 episode 00 on mininova. Already downloaded the torrent but could not start downloading the show because I could not torrent anything in the office(Bandwidth usage is limited). Can't wait to get home today. I want to win all the remaining tournament in Virtua Tennis 3 although i have already achieved No. 1 spot from Roger Federer. (^_^)
Another two days of work. I have to endure another two days of work before I could go on a vacation. Heard the company is going to give our salary early this week. I think it's tomorrow. I hope it's tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment