Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mimpi itu mainan tidur...

Yes. I know. Dreams are just mind games during sleep. But I just can't ignore last night's dream. It was pleasant but disturbing.In reality it could not happen because fate had already taken its course. But this dream...It was too real. It is like I was given another chance. The surroundings were familiar. The people in it are the people that I recognize and lastly, the feelings that were involved. The feelings were so real that I thought it was as real as it can be. Deep in my heart, I really wished the dream was real. I really wanted that moment to be still. So I could be there forever. But, alas, my alarm clock rang and it was 8.00 a.m. I was late!!!!

It's already 11 a.m and I can still remember what I was dreaming about last night. Can't really go into the details because it's just too embarrassing to write and I hope the people involved will not have to be worried. I don't like to make people worry. Hehe...

"If only IT was real...."

No comments:

Post a Comment